Cosmetic tattooing is an effective way to change the appearance of a person's skin by adding certain features, such as colour, texture and structure. Unlike normal tattooing Cosmetic tattooing is semi permanent generally lasting up to 3 years and normally focuses on areas of the face and head including scalp, eyes, brows and lips. Whether you want to enhance your appearance, shape your eyes or lips, cover up scars, make your hair appear thicker or fill in bald spots, then you should consider cosmetic tattoos.
CMP Cosmetic Tattoo & Microblading, Mackay Tattoo has a variety of services available to you and will offer you the best option for your Cosmetic Tattoo goals. Cosmetic Tattooing is an alternative for those who want full defined lips with a range of beautiful colours, perfectly sculpted eyebrows, defined eyes with permanent eyeliner or want to increase their hair look appeal.
CMP Cosmetic Tattoo Mackay
“I believe that everyone has beauty and cosmetic tattooing can enhance your individual beauty and help gain the confidence that each and everyone deserves. All my services are completely custom-designed for only you and your features. I am a perfectionist and will not rush or finish until I am 100% happy.”Crystal Hayward
Crystal Hayward is your professional cosmetic tattooist from CMP cosmetic tattoos Mackay, certified with a Diploma in Cosmetic Tattooing, certification for Scalp Micro Pigmentation (SMP) and Candy Lips as well the required Maintain Infection Control Certificate. Crystal started modelling at a young age and fell in love with all things beauty, particularly what the application of makeup techniques can do to enhance your already natural features.
CMP Cosmetic Tattoo & MIcroblading from Mackay has all the latest techniques and personalised services including:
- Scalp Micropigmentation Procedure (SMP)
- Cosmetic eyebrow tattooing (Feather, Powder, Ombre, Hybrid brows)
- Cosmetic lip tattooing (lip liner and lip blushing)
- Eyeliner tattoos and lash enhancement
All services include a consultation to discuss your needs and about which service performed. Some services require a touch-up generally about 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure as well as aftercare maintenance.
If you are interested in SMP you can make anenquiry here by sending through photos to receive an estimate of pricing, length of sessions and how many sessions you will require.
Session times, how many sessions vary from person to person but will generally be a minimum of 3 sessions for the required density coverage.
What You Need To Know About Cosmetic Tattooing:
- Cosmetic tattooing should always be performed by a trained professional and is typically very safe with few risks when done properly
- Cosmetic tattoos are semi-permanent and can last anywhere from 1-3 years before they fade completely, which confers the main differences from permanent tattoos.
- Various types of sterile equipment are used depending on the technique including hand-held disposable needles or machine held rotary gun
- Generally a painless procedure but slight discomfort may be felt during the application
- Cosmetic tattooing may cause stinging, itching, burning or redness and you should discuss any skin allergies or conditions with your cosmetic tattooist prior to the procedure
Cosmetic Tattooing Near Me
Tattoo shops Mackay? Finding a cosmetic tattooist near you? CMP Cosmetic Tattoo & Microblading is here ready to serve you in Mackay. Come and enjoy the beauty of cosmetics tattoos from CMP by contacting us forEyebrow Tattoo, Lip Tattoo, Eyeliner Tattoo and Scalp Micropigmentation.
Hope to see you soon!